WE ARE OPEN!
We hope this message finds you and your loved ones safe during these difficult circumstances. Needless to say, we are experiencing unprecedented times. The coronavirus disease 2019 is affecting all aspects of our lives. We understand that despite these tough times, your chiropractic needs still exist. My staff and I are committed to assisting you through these challenging times.
Chiropractic IS an essential healthcare business excluded from the stay at home order, which means we are here for you and are open our regular hours, Monday through Friday 9am-6pm with Tuesdays and Thursdays in Windsor and Monday, Wednesday and Friday in Chesapeake.
To allow emergency rooms to concentrate on COVID-19 patients, they are relying on offices like ours to treat patients with acute musculoskeletal complaints. In addition, many of our patients - like you - may find your condition worsening if your necessary treatment in our office is interrupted.
Therefore, we are taking all the necessary precautions to keep all of our patients and our team safe during your visit, including the following:
- We are disinfecting our equipment, chiropractic and therapy tables after each use
- We are taking the time to wipe down door handles, light switches, restroom fixtures, counters, chairs, pens, etc... regularly throughout the day
- We have removed all toys, magazines, and books from the waiting areas for the time being
- We are doing our best to stagger appointment times to abide by social distancing recommendations. This helps minimize time spent in the waiting area as well as allowing us to properly disinfect rooms, the front desk and waiting area between patients. If you would prefer to wait in your car until your appointment time, please call Audrey at the front desk and let her know once you have arrived, so she can check you in, and when a room is ready, we will call you to get you straight into a therapy room.
- If you are in need of Biofreeze, nutritional supplements, ice packs, etc... feel free to call in your order to Audrey, and she will have it sanitized and ready for you when you arrive
Please stay responsible as we do our part in caring for ourselves, our families, and community during this unprecedented time!
Yours in Health,
Dr. Barry H. Stewart and staff